Temporary Travel Documents

                 Application for a Temporary Travel Document.              


Please be advised that a Temporary Travel Document can ONLY be applied for in person at the Embassy, in emergency circumstances, where the Zimbabwe Passport is not available for travel. 

Applicants are required to bring along the following:

1. Old/Expired Passport (if lost, applicants are required to produce a Police Report or a letter from the Home Office);
2. Long Birth Certificate;
3. National Identity Card (Paper type, metal type or plastic type)
4. Two Passport sized colour photographs, and
5. TTD Charge (Adults and Minors)           US $30